A Wonderul Surprise and Honor from Someone Special!Posted: March 30, 2011
I received a wonderful surprise and honor from 24atHeart, who not only is a fellow Blogger, my best friend in the entire Universe, but also my daughter! She sent me my first award of any kind…ever!!! The Versatile Blogger Award! I am not only honored, I am excited! Thank you, 24atHeart aka Debbi aka ‘Darling Daughter Debbi’! 🙂 So now, I shall be obedient to adhere to the rules set for acceptance of this great award!
The Rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who awarded you and link to his/her Blog
- Tell 7 random facts about yourself
- Pass the Award to new found Bloggers
- Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to, and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know that you accept it…or not.
Okay, now for the 7 random facts about me…
- I love the color PINK…all shades of pink and because of my daughter’s love for purple, it took me a looong time before I could like it again! Hee Hee! Now it is my second favorite color!
- I love life! I love to laugh, smile and I never worry and always look at the glass 1/2 full! I strongly detest negativeness, rudeness, complaining and whining! Life is too short to waste time on any of those things!
- I am not a ‘logical, always trying to figure things out and strongly detailed person! Not like my daughter and her dad are I might add! I am detailed in my photography and my passion for it though!
- I love to share! Especially when it comes to my love for God ~ my Daddy, and Jesus! I love to share my passion for my Daddy; how great He is; how He loves us all; how absolutely wonderful life is when you put Him first in your life ALWAYS! I also like to share the gift that He gave me…my photography, plus smiles, laughter and love! May sound ‘corny’ to some, but this is me and I am not ashamed of it! 🙂
- I have always had a strong passion for Nature, ever since I was a child! I feel closer to my Daddy when I am walking through a place like Clark Gardens where it is not only beautiful, but also peaceful, tranquil and serene! There are ponds and I always have found solace in water! Nature is God’s canvas for His Masterpiece! When I am out in Nature I can not only talk to my Daddy but I can also hear Him clearly in the wind rustling the leaves, the songs of the birds, the chatter of the squirrels, all the wonderful sounds of God’s little creatures. There is no distraction of ‘man made’ sounds such as phone, TV, traffic, etc. It’s a great way to refresh yourself!
- I do have a temper! I hate confrontations and it takes a lot for me to lose my temper, but when I do, it is not pretty! Hee Hee! And usually when I do lose my temper it is because of something someone has done to someone or something I love!
- I am a 100% animal lover! Some times, well, actually most times…I prefer the 4 legged creatures over the 2 legged with the exception of Houdini, my dear Swan friend, ducks and birds! In other words…humans! Animals love unconditionally no matter who you are, how much money you have, what you drive or wear or what you look like! We all could take lessons from them! 🙂
Well, now it’s time to pass The Versatile Blogger award on to some of my favorites! Please check out their Blogs too!
Love and Blessings,