I received a wonderful surprise and honor from 24atHeart, who not only is a fellow Blogger, my best friend in the entire Universe, but also my daughter! She sent me my first award of any kind…ever!!! The Versatile Blogger Award! I am not only honored, I am excited! Thank you, 24atHeart aka Debbi aka ‘Darling Daughter Debbi’! 🙂 So now, I shall be obedient to adhere to the rules set for acceptance of this great award!
The Rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who awarded you and link to his/her Blog
- Tell 7 random facts about yourself
- Pass the Award to new found Bloggers
- Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to, and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know that you accept it…or not.
Okay, now for the 7 random facts about me…
- I love the color PINK…all shades of pink and because of my daughter’s love for purple, it took me a looong time before I could like it again! Hee Hee! Now it is my second favorite color!
- I love life! I love to laugh, smile and I never worry and always look at the glass 1/2 full! I strongly detest negativeness, rudeness, complaining and whining! Life is too short to waste time on any of those things!
- I am not a ‘logical, always trying to figure things out and strongly detailed person! Not like my daughter and her dad are I might add! I am detailed in my photography and my passion for it though!
- I love to share! Especially when it comes to my love for God ~ my Daddy, and Jesus! I love to share my passion for my Daddy; how great He is; how He loves us all; how absolutely wonderful life is when you put Him first in your life ALWAYS! I also like to share the gift that He gave me…my photography, plus smiles, laughter and love! May sound ‘corny’ to some, but this is me and I am not ashamed of it! 🙂
- I have always had a strong passion for Nature, ever since I was a child! I feel closer to my Daddy when I am walking through a place like Clark Gardens where it is not only beautiful, but also peaceful, tranquil and serene! There are ponds and I always have found solace in water! Nature is God’s canvas for His Masterpiece! When I am out in Nature I can not only talk to my Daddy but I can also hear Him clearly in the wind rustling the leaves, the songs of the birds, the chatter of the squirrels, all the wonderful sounds of God’s little creatures. There is no distraction of ‘man made’ sounds such as phone, TV, traffic, etc. It’s a great way to refresh yourself!
- I do have a temper! I hate confrontations and it takes a lot for me to lose my temper, but when I do, it is not pretty! Hee Hee! And usually when I do lose my temper it is because of something someone has done to someone or something I love!
- I am a 100% animal lover! Some times, well, actually most times…I prefer the 4 legged creatures over the 2 legged with the exception of Houdini, my dear Swan friend, ducks and birds! In other words…humans! Animals love unconditionally no matter who you are, how much money you have, what you drive or wear or what you look like! We all could take lessons from them! 🙂
Well, now it’s time to pass The Versatile Blogger award on to some of my favorites! Please check out their Blogs too!
Love and Blessings,
Well, it is ‘officially’ Spring! Spring has been springing at Clark Gardens for almost a month! It is so much fun each week to see the new blooms and blossoms! One surprise after another! Bluebonnets, Peach Blossoms, Apple Blossoms, Pear Blossoms, Plum Blossoms, the first Iris and Azalea! And then of course, Tulips, Pansies and Daffodils! It is like watching the earth waking up from a winter’s sleep!
Not only is the plant life waking up, but the Clark Garden’s critters are feeling the Spring springing too!
This is definitely one of my favorite times of year! After laying dormant for several months things start to slowly come back to life! Flowers pushing through the earth, birds building nests for their young, leaves and blossoms spring forth on trees! And, yes, you can also see a difference in God’s 2 legged creatures aka humans! 🙂 Spring does that! It brings out life and fresh ideas, dreams and hopes for all of us! Now scientist would explain it as something to do with the moon, tides and other ‘explainable’ things! NO! It has all to do with God! He set everything up way before scientist were even thought of! 🙂 And when He did set everything up, He knew exactly what He was doing and why! We are not meant to have everything explained to us…we are meant to love, have faith and TRUST our Heavenly Father, or as I call Him, our Daddy! The animals don’t have to have everything figured out…they simply follow the instincts that God placed in them! We all could take lessons from the animals our Daddy created!
We humans make things so complicated in our lives, starting with The Word of God! When we read the Bible, instead of asking first to have understanding, we analyze it, give our interpretations (called theories) and then argue over whose theory or denomination is correct! God created a perfect world with perfect weather, perfect animals…everything perfect! Then He created man because He wanted to have someone to fellowship, walk and talk with! He gave this man dominion over all the creatures He had created. Then man wasn’t satisfied to have God to fellowship with, so God created woman for man as a companion! So here they are in a perfect world with only ONE stipulation! They could do any thing…ANY thing but this one thing, so what do they do…they disobey God’s one stipulation! Now, think about this…God created the entire world with every living creature perfect, every detail perfect in every way! Then He creates one man and one woman, folks that is 2 people…only two! They are tempted by satan (oh, I don’t capitalize his name because I refuse to honor him in any way!) and are not satisfied with the perfect world they were given dominion over, so they disobey God! Now He could have wiped them out and started all over, but our God is a loving, patient, merciful, good God and He didn’t! If you think about this in this manner maybe it will help you to see how my your Daddy loves you! How no matter what you do, all you have to do is turn to Him, call upon Him, ask His forgiveness and except Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Oh, yes, He sent His only Son into this world to share His love with everyone and to take on our sins, diseases, poverty, worries…everything that doesn’t come from God…upon His perfect body, die on the cross for us, descend into the pit of Hell and be Resurrected to sit in Heaven at the Father’s right hand to intercede for us! Do we really realize how blessed we are? Why, after all this, is it so hard to have faith in our Daddy and to trust Him in every situation? Do we not realize that after all He has done for us, there is nothing He will not do for us?
I don’t know about you, but I love my Daddy, I love Jesus and the Holy Spirit, and all I want to do is walk with Him, talk with Him, listen to Him and be an obedient child! I’m not perfect, but I know that my Daddy knows that and He will correct me, but He will do it in love! I have faith in Him and His Word and I put ALL of my TRUST in Him because He created me, He loves me and He will never leave me or turn His back on me! I am a child of the Most High God, my Father, my Daddy and a continuous work of His polishing, refining and shaping into what He wants me to be! I am blessed beyond measure and you can be too! You see, God created you, He loves you and He will never leave you or turn His back on you! Welcome to the family! 🙂
Love and Blessings,